2022 Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
Updated on 10/1/2022
The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides nutrition to income eligible seniors via checks to be used at approved farmers markets. Below is a list of places you may redeem your checks:
Where to Redeem Your Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Checks:
* Bainbridge Island Farmers Market ~ Town Square ~ 280 Madison Ave. N ~ Saturdays, 10:00am-2:00pm ~ June-October 31
* Colello’s Farm Stand Produce ~ 5749 Bethel Rd. SE, Port Orchard ~ Mondays-Saturdays, 9:00am-7:00pm and Sundays, 10:00am-6:00pm ~ June 1-October 31
* Kingston Market ~ Mike Wallace Park ~ 25876 Washington Blvd. NE ~ Sundays, 10:00am-3:00pm ~ June-October 9
* Port Orchard Farmers Market ~ 901 Bay St., Harrison Ave. & Waterfront Parkway ~ Saturdays, 9:00am-2:00pm ~ June 4-October 8
* Poulsbo Farmers Market ~ 18901 8th Ave. NE ~ Saturdays, 10:00am-2:00pm ~ June 4-October 29
Questions? Please call 360-377-8511 or toll-free 1-888-877-8511
Bremerton Services Association provides equal opportunity in employment and services without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status or presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
Hearing or speech impaired persons may contact Meals on Wheels Kitsap by calling 711, the TTY relay number.