2023 Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program
The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) provides nutrition to income eligible seniors via EBT cards to be used at approved farmers markets. Below is a list of places you may use your benefit card:
Where to Use Your Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program Benefit Card:
* Bainbridge Island Farmers Market ~ Town Square ~ 280 Madison Ave. N ~ Saturdays, 10:00am-2:00pm ~ June 3-October 28
* Bremerton Community Farmers Market ~ Evergreen Park ~ 1400 Park Ave. ~ Thursdays, 3:30-6:30pm ~ September 21-October 26
* Colello’s Farm Stand Produce ~ 5749 Bethel Rd. SE, Port Orchard ~ Mondays-Saturdays, 9:00am-7:00pm and Sundays, 10:00am-6:00pm ~ June 1-October 31
* Fat Turnip Farms ~ 9701 NE Norheim Way, Kingston ~ Mondays-Saturdays, 10:00am-5:00pm ~
June 1-October 31
* Kingston Saturday Market ~ Mike Wallace Park ~ 25876 Washington Blvd. NE ~ Sundays, 10:00am-3:00pm ~ June 4-October 8
* Port Orchard Farmers Market ~ 901 Bay St., Harrison Ave. & Waterfront Parkway ~ Saturdays, 9:00am-2:00pm ~ June 3-October 21
* Poulsbo Farmers Market ~ Gateway Fellowship Parking Lot, 18901 8th Ave. NE ~ Saturdays, 10:00am-2:00pm ~ June 3-October 28
* Silverdale Sunday Farmers Market ~ 9490 Silverdale Way, Silverdale ~ Tuesdays, 10:00am-2:00pm ~ June 6-September 26
Questions? Please call 360-377-8511 or toll-free 1-888-877-8511
Bremerton Services Association provides equal opportunity in employment and services without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status or presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability.
Hearing or speech impaired persons may contact Meals on Wheels Kitsap by calling 711, the TTY relay number.